"The symbol that Jung uses most frequently throughout the [red] book is the snake which appears on the very first page in the capital “D.” It emerges from a pot of fire with a crown on its head and symbolizes the Kundalini energy that was being activated in Jung. The snake appears in many different ways, as a harmless black garden snake in two following capitals before appearing at the feet of Elijah and Salome. On page 54 the snake erupts with volcanic force and from its mouth sprouts a stylized tree. Jung enhanced the snake’s power and majesty by his attention to its twisting body and beautifully intricate pattern of scales."
- (From A Pictorial Guide to THE RED BOOK by Jay Sherry)
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with 3/4" thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars.
All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
• Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
• Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
• Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
• Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
• Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.