Stoned Ape Theory 🐵
Regular price $25.00
Unit price per
🇺🇸 Made in USA
📦 Ships within 3-5 business days from California/North Carolina.
🚚 Estimated delivery within 3-8 business days.
💳Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa - AMEX - PayPal
“We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.”
The Stoned Ape Theory is a hypothesis proposed by the late-Psychedelic Adventurer Terence Mckenna. He believed that psychedelic mushrooms were the "evolutionary catalyst" from which language, projective imagination, creativity, religion, philosophy, science, and all of human culture sprang.
This shirt harkens back to a primordial past where our ancestors, while emerging from the African Savannah, had perhaps came across a mind altering substance that forever made us conscious of our being amongst the cosmos.
- Made of a thicker, heavier cotton
- Soft and comfy
- Double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|